To know me, you have to read me. Otherwise, I'm just like everybody else. Without identity. Choose well.

Monday, September 26, 2011

FB Statuses 2010



"You cant give what you never had." -- lame excuse. And I beg to disagree. Hehe. January 3 at 7:33pm.

For the first time in a loooong time, my mind was blank on a jeepney journey last night. Wait, erratum: taxi journey. :) January 6 at 9:02am.

Welcome back LIFESAVER. :) January 8 at 12:11pm.

[tagged people here] chose to sleep at my place so we can go out later at dawn. But, apparently, they chose to sleep all the way til morning too. Waaaaa... ang galing galing. January 10 at 2:16am.


........................ and so I'm in limbo again. I don't know if this time, I should be thankful. :| January 11 at 9:58am.

is dreading... January 12 at 11:06am.

HIM: "I like ur scent." HER: "Is it enuf to keep you close?" :D January 14 at 10:50am.

Do I scare you away? :( January 16 at 3:39pm.

29 hours awake AGAIN. And I'm not sleepy. Bampira na nga ba tlga ako? :D This sinulog was rather FUN. BOTH morning and nyt time. VIVA PIT SENYOR! January 18 at 6:21am.


Spontaneous again. F u can teach me discipline, den m a willing ninja. Pgka jud aning Sherlock Holmes! Salamat aiv! *bratty smile* January 19 at 10:55am.

In exactly 1 year of taking calls, first time ever, considering the other swearing customer, that I had CRIED DURING A CALL. I never felt THAT humiliated in my entire call center duration. It was not even about what the call was, or what the customer was saying (coz he never even gave one swear word) but how the call was handled. TMI is dangerous. So I stop here. *fuming like mad* January 20 at 9:29am.

You guys are the reason why I'm still here. But I'm afraid... January 22 at 10:14am.

Pde mokuyog ug uli nimo? :) January 23 at 10:02am.

Found the push I've been waiting for. Sabi ko na nga ba. Don't worry dear, you're better off. :) January 25 at 2:33am.

"If a man really wants to go out with you, he WILL make it happen." - He's just not that into you. (See... I was right. :D) January 26 at 10:32am.


Mas matimbang ka pa rin sa puso ko. Bat ganun? :( January 29 at 11:29am.

Dating Clew. Annie, mahalon lageh ni si Clew? 3D jud. Hehe. Peace fren! Wil b off 2 HADSAN l8r wid some secret pipz. SECRET! Yeng, sunod2 q sa imong line ha? :D January 30 at 7:23pm.

Manong MIKE ARCEO, God bless people like you! Thank you very much. You had been a stranger yet you were a savior. And now, off to another adventure. Movie marathon at lapulapu! Yeng, remind me unya where Tamiya is. Be the savior. :D January 31 at 5:19pm.

We've talked at last. I was relieved you took it okay. I guess I made you ready for it more than I thought. Since everything's all set, let's SAVE UP for the upcoming drought. :D Febuary 1 at 10:17am.

"Enough. Enough now." -Love Actually February 8 at 5:16am.

What girl in her right mind would want to date a guy who can't even remmbr her day-off??? February 11 at 1:37pm.

Seriously [tagged person here], this is a lot to take in, in one day. OMG. OMG. All this time??? Waaaaaa.... By golly, tomorrow really IS Valentine's day. February 13 at 2:27pm.

Happy Valentine's Day to me. :| AND Happy Birthday to my ate Lovella Willet! Though ugma pa ang 14 sa n.u. :) February 14 at 1:58pm.

You're an obssession I'm willing to let go. For her sake. Goodbye my "almost lover". February 15 at 12:40pm.

♫♪♪♫ All my bags are packed now... I'm ready to go... ♫♪♪♫ February 19 at 9:41am.

is now in Tacloban. For real? We are really doing this guys. :)) [tagged people here], let's make the most out of this. [tagged person here], you'll be in our pictures. PROMISE. :D February 20 at 5:16pm.


I'll leave my heart in tacloban... :( February 23 at 8:20am.

Where are you better half? :( February 28 at 2:58am.


I prefer you. :) March 5 at 9:43am.

To quote, "If our friendship was platonic, then I'm gay." :)) March 7 at 11:12am.

is tired of listening to crap. Will be invisible for awhile. 'Cept for the solids. I need you. :( March 11 at 8:36am.

Maganda pala ang afternoon ng I.T. Park. I've seen it for the first time. 'Twas ethereal. :) March 14 at 7:08pm.

Yes, I do not believe in long-distance relationships. But a long distance friendship is my way of checking who sticks and who doesn't. :) Last day of taking calls now. Wish me success for my next adventure! :) March 16 at 9:32am.


I guess, all men are the same. Weak. :D March 19 at 12:05pm.

You are my happy thought. A source for my daydreams. But I guess I have to stop it now. I said I was over you, but I never was. I just stopped waiting. Now, In your absence. I might be able to move on. Finally. :) March 21 at 9:49am.

Sometimes i wish I can be so mean as to say, "I really don't care. Seriously." March 23 at 3:25pm.

FYI, I don't believe you anymore. I hate you. I really do. To quote: "You're fraternizing with the enemy!" March 23 at 5:52pm.

While I was waltzing with him, I wished it was you. :) March 25 at 12:35pm.

On board Ocean Jet bound for Bohol. Will arrive at Tagbilaran in 2 hours with [tagged people here]. To the land of the unknown!!! Cheers. :) March 27 at 9:21am.


On board Ocean Jet bound for Cebu. Will arrive at Pier 1 in 30mins. Our trip was a taste of both worlds. Really! Now for a week of solemnity. Hehe. :D March 29 at 1:08pm.

I do not miss you anymore. Whew! That was fast. If I continue not seeing you, then I'd be good to go. :) March 30 at 9:56am.

Will be doing bisita iglesia with [tagged person here]. Balik loob? :D April 1 at 11:39am.

The sweetest thing he said was "bogoshipo". After all the years we've known each other. How sweet. :D April 3 at 9:07pm.

Dated [tagged person here]. How to Train your Dragon is kewl katio! :D Actually we just shopped the entire time don't you think? Naliligaw pa rin pala ako sa SM. :)) April 6 at 10:21pm.

Lunched out with wave 42 again! Weeee... See told you. We can manage. :D Our thankies for [tagged person here] for the treat and also for installing Windows 7 Ultimate sa amo desktop. Weeeee... I'm totally gonna enjoy the Snap feature. You know, for my streaming of 2 movies simultaneously. :)) April 7 at 5:00pm.

I'm flattered by the offer. But, marriage is not yet on my mind. :) But I'd really like to learn Japanese though. Ow well, I can learn it on my own. :)) April 8 at 8:37pm.

Sa tanang nag bday... I wish you all a good year. Belated sa uban. Namely: [tagged people here]. Hapi Birtdi sa nag bday karon. Namely: [tagged people here]. Asa ang pakal??? April 12 at 1:49pm.

How could you trust someone who can change emotions in a jiffy? It's like your at his mercy for another whim on the next girl to come along. Their oaths are poison to a gullible mind. Sorry but to me now, they're just empty words. :D Aril 12 at 7:20pm.

The sweetest thing he did was turn my monitor off out of the blue just to tease me, and throwing me a piece of paper because I, was teasing him! :)) Gawd I miss that. :D April 14 at 9:11pm.

You keep on forgetting your promises. Over and over again. Di ko alam pano ko natotolerate. Hahai. Kung di nga lang kita... ahm... kaibigan. :) April 17 at 10:14pm.

When you talk I listen. But when its my turn, you look away, or space out, or you cut me off mid-sentence. Why is that always the case? Tsk2. Ang mga tao talaga. Tama si Anne Frank. Paper is indeed more patient than men. :D April 19 at 5:47pm.

And now I have done my part. I'll leave you off with this. :D C yah when I c yah guyz. I'll go private from now on. *waving away* :) April 20 at 8:55pm.


Ok. I don't feel THAT antisocial now. Last post, April 20. Exactly a month! Wow. I realized, I get to overcome most of the "emotional" things in about a month. In short, BUWANON ko. :)) May 19 at 11:09pm.

Ba't ba ako nagkakagusto sa mga bakla??? *sighs* May 20 at 10:47pm.

"This goes out to all Liya's here tonight." - Wow. Of all peole. And of all songs! Hehe. (Listening to soulstring with Yeng and Jan.) May 21 at 6:18pm.

"One tall javachip frappuccino blended coffee for Leiya..." - Whew! After that 4-hour wearisome series of exams, I definitely needed that starbucks coffee. :D May 22 at 1:22pm.

Just came from Ruvi Cave Resort (Minglanilla) for our Highschool reunion/outing yet again. Gamay ra ta pero nalingaw japun ko. :D Sa uulitin! May 23 at 9:06pm.

*smelling* Separation pay. Hmmm... I hope it would last another 2 months. :)) May 24 at 6:17pm.

Ok first thing... WHAT HAVE I GOTTEN MYSELF INTO??? Sh*t! 3 out of 4 slacks of mine no longer fit!!! I seriously seriously need to lose weight. Like, NOW NA!!! May 25 at 3:36pm.

Financial Controllee. May 26 at 8:21pm.


I'm actually excited. Pero hindi ibig sabihin nun ay gusto ko BUKAS agad! Naman Namaaan! Give us time to prepare ourselves! May 27 at 9:06pm.

Sakit akong kalawasan. Bwesit nga TIN number!!! Ug nganong wala diay koy TIN tapos gabayad ko? Tsk2. BAD. BAD. :D May 28 at 10:23pm.

Official first day of work. I feel a nosebleed coming like an avalanche! Dapat ko magre-read sa ako college books ani. :D May 29 at 10:33pm.

Just got home from an extraordinary flashback of elementary days. Whew! So happy to see them again after 10 long years! Sa uulitin! May 31 at 12:00am.

Why do I always have less sleep on MONDAYS??? Or don't we all? :)) May 31 at 9:43pm.

I almost lost my virginity. IN MY DREAM. Hahahaha. Guess who I ALMOST lost it with??? :D June 1 at 9:44pm.

May nagugustuhan na akong kaopisina. SH*T!!! May identity crisis yata talaga ako. :)) June 2 at 9:50pm.

Can we mix sleeping pills and overfatigue? Natatakot kasi ako. Baka di na ako makagising. God forbid! June 3 at 10:26pm.


I'm giving this job 4 months. :| June 4 at 10:06pm.

I fired my first bullet. It was ground-shaking! LITERALLY. Libre ni Sir sa United Sharp Shooters Club. The recreation for the rich and the famous. :D June 5 at 10:16pm.

I'm wishing the same crazy wish as last year Oct. 22 post. When will this cycle ever end??? Tsk2. June 6 at 9:54pm.

I never thought my profession could be "physically rewarding"! Had I known, I would have rather been a stripper down Silver Dollar bar. June 7 at 10:55pm.

Nung naglalakad ako pauwi, sa madilim na eskinita, biglang may kumausap sakin. Stranger: "Call center ka miss noh?" Me: "huh?" Stranger: "Convergys?" Me: "Sauna." Then I realized, kasakay man mi ganiha! June 8 at 10:44pm.

She has a girlfriend. OFF-LIMITS. :D June 9 at 10:58pm.

First boardroom meeting. With a Miranda Priestly-ish boss and an elegant conference room, It felt just like the movies! May reporting pa! In TAGALOG! :)) For the first time since I got hired, all felt right. I wonder how long it will last. :)) June 10 at 10:19pm.

Sh*t!!! Miranda Priestly terminated LADY CRUSH!And for such an unreasonable argument! Now, why do I still have to go to work then? Tsk2. Is this a blessing in disguise for my wavering identity? :)) June 11 at 10:48pm.

Sleeping over at [tagged person here]'s place with [tagged person here]. Nag early pamiesta. :)) Btw, this two made me realize once again how DENSE I really am. They make me think of options. :D June 13 at 12:39am.

Give me 4 things and I'm all yours. :) June 13 at 4:47pm.


♫♪ Our little conversations... are turning into little sweet sensations. And they're only getting sweeter everytime... ♪♫ At least, you give me something happy to think about. :) June 14 at 4:58pm.

I wish it was as easy as that. But it never was. It never has been. T_T June 15 at 10:52pm.

The bravest thing I have yet done. Nobody wants to help me out. So I'll help myself OUT instead. I'm free yet again. :) June 16 at 7:01pm.

Me: Guard, ibilin lng ni nako ha? Naa ray mopick-up ani taga accounting.
Guard1: Para kang kinsa?
Me: Kang Louise.
Guard1: Imong bana?
Me: Huh??? Bae man na.
Guard2: Kabalo siya naa kay gibilin?
Me: Yi.
Guard2: Pagbilin lng ug number kay basin dili nya mapick-up, makontak ra ka.
Me: Aw. Ok ra man. Matawagan rman nako sila.
Guards: *smiling like mad*
Me: What? Ahhh.... hahahaha. June 17 at 8:04pm.

2 slices of pizza, one javachip starbucks coffee, and an animated movie is my idea of a treat. Thanks. :D June 18 at 6:13pm.

For the first time, natyotyope ako sa isang lalake. Weird. I have always been confident around men. But with him. It's different. :) June 19 at 1:57pm.

Shhyeeet!!! I should seriously hide my statuses from kins and elderly neighbors. Starting with this one! >:( June 19 at 9:47pm.

I wish it was easy to say Happy Father's Day, or Happy Mother's Day, or Happy birthday, or Merry Christmas. I wish it was easy to hug, to do a pat in the shoulder, to give a card, or to give a present. The idea is so repulsive I don't even want to think about it. I guess, I've gotten to the worst point with their parenting. But it could not get any worse right? :) June 20 at 11:32am.

If HIV can also be spread through saliva, wounds, and a prick of a needle, where's the fear for random sexual intercourse now? The world is beginning to be a scary place. Tsk2. June 21 at 6:50pm.


Why are there no female taxi drivers? June 22 at 10:46pm.

MY studies show that people secrete oil MORE if they're in front of the computer. Darn! This is baaad. :)) June 23 at 2:22pm.

My drunk father was doing his usual rantings whenever he's intoxicated and told me, "Pasagdii lng na imong mga igsoon, ikaw naay trabaho, ikaw lay sabot. Simbako ug naay mahitabo namo, maglisod nya kag pangitag kinsay mo unong nimo." Mostly it was all gibberish at first but I got one thing clear, that I should change how I view FAMILY. :) June 24 at 4:11pm.

Sino ba yang lintik na GOSSIP GIRL na yan?! June 25 at 3:36pm.

Just got home from Clew's surprise bday celeb. I promise I'm not gonna mix starbucks and acting again. :D June 27 at 12:12am.

Just woke up. Coz I practically spent my dawn at the hospital. 2nd time I was rushed to ER but this time, it was due to chest tightening and leg numbness. I'm never drinking coffee again. :( June 27 at 4:00pm.

"Everyone is so concerned about making sure that my heart is functioning well. But my heart, my heart has been broken so many times trying to keep myself alive. I'm not sure there's much of a life left for me." -Working Girls. June 28 at 4:24pm.

I hate liars and pretenders. Seriously. Lucky for you I don't have the energy to even raise an eyebrow! *seething* June 29 at 9:40pm.


Going out with friends is gradually turning into a three-is-a-crowd theme. Darn. I seriously need to get a boyfriend. :)) June 30 at 8:26pm.

Forgot to put my daily status yesterday. So imma have 2 today. Yay! Well... well... well... yesterday, I was editing my blog for 10 hours. It still unfinished. Gawd, I'm THAT OC. And later, will be off to watch Eclipse with [tagged person here]. Don't be late! Or I guess, you should tell me that too. :)) July 3 at 12:44pm.

If I get absurdly rich, first thing I'd like them to build for me is a raining bed. So I won't have problems sleeping ever again. I just hope I remember this when I get rich though. Might make a blueprint. Who knows, it might cost a fortune. :D July 3 at 10:55pm.

Pwede mo ba akong samahang magsimba next time? :) July 4 at 7:15pm.

I don't dig conceited men okay? So back off. July 5 at 10:14pm.

I'm not crazy. I just tink out loud. Okay mother? Hehe. July 6 at 2:06pm.

So... if you're Ron and she's Hermione... then I'm HARRY POTTER???! July 7 at 1:01pm.


How can a person be so rotten? When they're not even a fruit. They're supposedly MORE than that. :)) July 8 at 1:32pm.

I have an idea. July 9 at 6:08pm.

Darn this stupid cold! I don't even know why I got one. When I spend all my waking hours at home now. Yevi. July 10 at 2:22pm.

Why are there green poop? A friend said, eating stick-o all day produces green poop. Wow. :)) July 11 at 1:32pm.

Her: Ara ra ka sa imong kwarto pirmi? Di ka mabore???
Me: Heck no. I'm the type of person who never gets bored. Just needs the right broom. :) July 12 at 3:47pm.

To quote: "If you were a boy, you'll fall in love with yourself." July 13 at 4:47pm.

I'm broke. So stop asking me out on a movie. Unless you're planning to buy me a ticket? :)) July 14 at 12:02pm.

The very thing I detest is cancelled appointments. Sana maisip din nila na we also have our own scheds that we gave up just for it. And I'm talking to "a second person singular pronoun". >:( July 15 at 2:49pm.

Sometimes I'm reminded of your hug in its exact detail. That was one of my memorable moments mind you. I wish you were here... :( July 16 at 1:08pm.

I don't take direct offense. Unless clearly stated. July 17 at 5:07pm.

Nagtatanong ako ng maayos kaya sagutin mo rin ako ng maayos. Please lang. July 18 at 3:07pm.



Simple lng naman ang pangarap ko eh. Kaya siguro sa kasimplehan, pati ang Diyos nagreklamo at gusto itong bigyan ng kulay. Yan tuloy, kelangan ng matinding pagpupursigi makamtan lng ang simpleng pangarap. :( July 19 at 6:14pm.

♫♪ I just need somebody to love... ♪♫ July 20 at 3:13pm.

I abhor committed men who flirts with me. Nawawala ang respeto ko sa kanila. July 21 at 12:42pm.

Sabi nila magiging cheesy rin daw ako kapag na-inlove ako. I daresay, No, not really. :)) July 22 at 6:10pm.

Has gone into hiding... July 23 at 1:01pm.

Wow. I've got more greetings than last year. Did you know? That I appreciate more if you greet me in facebook? Hahahaha. Mababa lng naman ang kaligayan ko. :D Salamat sa lahat ng naggreet, im almost wasted right now but I can digest all. Cheers! :D July 27 at 10:37pm.

Salamat sa lahat ng nag.greet. But I have to go back to hiding again. Until further notice. :D For the meantime, I'll leave you with my quotes. Au revoir! July 28 at 1:28pm.

Do not take counsel fo your fears lad... fortune favors the brave. -- Babe 2. July 28 at 1:30pm.

Ghosts... they are the completions of the deads intended gestures, there unfinished plans still hanging in the air - something like when you forgot one thing and so you pantomime the motion. -- Breathing Lessons. July 29 at 1:11pm.



Women are the discerning ones when it comes to the dynamics of interpersonal relationship. -- The Saving Graces. July 30 at 10:49pm.

People in my profession are second only to barmen in knowing about the problems of the heart. -- If Only. July 31 at 10:17pm.

Faith doesn't give warranties. -- She's Come Undone by Wally Lamb. August 1 at 10:25pm.

Too much humility is pride. -- Math D Professor. August 2 at 12:33pm.

Terms don't define our lives. Our lives define our terms. -- Boy Meets Girl by Joshua Harris. August 3 at 11:17am.

Do you see a theme emerging? Women like flowers; men like food! -- Boy Meets Girl. August 6 at 12:26pm.

I thought lightning doesn't strike twice??? Then there was FIRE and nothing is left but ashes. We are going back to square one again. I will miss our house. Can I just cry it all out? T_T August 9 at 3:07pm.


Salamat sa tanan who expressed their concern. It's always the thought that counts most. Kapoya biya jud ug balik sa uno. But we have to right? There's nowhere else to go but forward. Masunugan or sa dili. For nwo, I rest my case. :) August 11 at 5:52pm.

Ug sa dihang naaksidente akong papa as he was cleaning up the ruins sa balay. Almost fell in my uncle's septic tank. Half the body inside. Pero nakatukod ang wala nga kamot sa gawas. Resulting to a crack in his upper arm bone. May lead to an operation. Wow. Could this get any worse??? August 13 at 6:09pm.

I will disappoint you yes. But I have to throw aside my dreams for the sake of family. No matter how much I detest going back. At least now, I have the right motives. I hope you'll understand. For betterment and beyond! August 14 at 11:17am.


Salamat sa pagbisita [tagged people here] and her bf. Para akong pasyente sa ospital nehto. Hehe. But thanks much. It made me realize I still have my friends. August 17 at 4:24pm.

With you, the world seems a little less gray. :) August 17 at 5:33pm.

And now our 2-week-old baby may undergo operation too. Yevi. They say, when it rains it pours, that's a stupid lie! It's storming out here!!! August 19 at 10:55am.

I surrender... August 19 at 6:08pm.

There are irresistible forces. And I'm succumbing to it. So I'm rearranging my life and my connections. Except for you. :) August 20 at 4:15pm.

Will be going back to hiding yet again. Will leave you with quotes and scraps of news. Btw, my globe phone is busted so for my globe pipz, don't txt me nor reply sa globe ko. I'm using smart and sun. Ok? C yah around! Xoxo. August 21 at 4:47pm.

"I couldn't help but think that God had turned against my mother... But I had been taught that you didn't have to be a sinner to suffer undue misfortune." -- The Grave of God's Daughter by Brett Ellen Block. August 22 at 3:11pm.

"Skepticism is luxury." -- The Saving Graces by Patricia Gaffney. August 23 at 4:12pm.

To my SUN pipz: I'm not loading my sun for quite a while now and I guess for more weeks to come. Pacenxa sa wala nako mareplyan ug matxtsan esp. kang [tagged person here] nga nangasaba. :D You can still contact my sun but my main number now is smart. "Let the dark clouds disperse, lest, insanity creeps in... " August 25 at 3:17pm.

Saw a lot of familiar faces in i2 earlier today. So unlike me to not go up to them and chat. I guess now is not the right time anyway. Don't know when either. August 27 at 5:10pm.


I guess I still had a bit of luck. I hope it grows. So I can be a full-pledged banker. :) August 28 at 8:51pm.

Long distance. Right. *sighs* August 31 at 7:37pm.

I'm getting them outta here if that's the last thing I'll do. >:( September 3 at 3:49pm.

I hope I'll find good friends there too. :) September 4 at 5:21pm.

Happy 1st. :) September 6 at 5:41pm.

Training starts today. Fighting! September 8 at 9:30am.

Me: *Was given a piece of company paper. Sniffed it. Poked the befriended seatmate.* "It smells good."
Wavemate: *Sniffed his paper too. Cursed.* "I don't know why I listen to you."
Me: "Hahahaha." September 10 at 5:11pm.

Unspeakable. Scary. :| September 11 at 4:37pm.

Don't look at me like that! Or I'll eat you. Rawr! :)) September 14 at 5:50pm.

I feel so dim-witted when I sit next to her. And between you and me, that's saying something. :D September 15 at 8:15pm.

Why is everything I own rubbish? Why am I blister prone?? And why doesn't SM do something about their taxi lane??? September 17 at 10:07pm.

Movie marathon at [tagged person here]'s place with [tagged person here]. Pero naa jud super late. Naglagot ko kadjot. :P September 18 at 11:41pm.


I'm losing my patience... *sighs* September 19 at 8:16pm.

When I decided to go back, I decided to throw away everything. I think, the "everything" did the same thing to me. :D September 20 at 7:12pm.

For the first time in 5 years, I'm living off my parent's money. I'm ecstatic coz it's free. But I hate it coz it's LIMITED. :)) September 22 at 6:39pm.

Can I get your number and email address? For... you know na. :D September 24 at 7:37pm.

You do these little things that I never expect from you. You know what, those really work. Especially for me. <3 September 24 at 7:43pm.

Had a great feast with the family day earlier. Had a fun-filled night out with League 2. [tagged person here] Idol! :D September 26 at 3:35pm.

Is looking for an airconditioned room just for sleeping purposes. Kanang barato ug dli located sa espidnong karaan. Would be happy for suggestions. :D September 26 at 9:17pm.

Nganong ma-ibog man jud kog bayot??? Grr... :)) September 28 at 8:10am.

Earlier, at the start of LEGEND OF GUARDIANS last full show (SM), I was shocked at how they do now their flag ceremony. Seriously patriotic but one I applaud of. Good job! October 3 at 1:17am.

I never thought men could be so MELODRAMATIC. *rolling eyes* October 3 at 9:59pm.

Nosebleed. Information overload. Headache. I wish I listened to my Math B professor. I believe I was chatting with my seatmate the entire time I guess. :)) October 6 at 8:38am.

Gloomy 2nd. I did say I can't stand long distance. :( October 8 at 10:00am.

If he's not fighting for me, then I'm not fighting for him either. :| October 9 at 8:51am.

Kilatan unta ning mga bentahosang silingan. :)) And I hate VECO! Someday, you'll lose your monopoly. Hmph. October 10 at 3:05pm.

He was my chessbuddy. And he never won against me. So much for being a gentleman. :)) October 11 at 9:55am.

First day of Making calls. I never thought I'd miss inbound calls. Na stress ko. I hope I'd get by. Fighting! October 13 at 10:03am.

So how did he really met their mother??? buang ni nga series hap. Nagparehas lng sa gossip girl. :D October 14 at 9:48am.

Happy fiesta sa amo. I mean, happy nlng. :)) Way hikay. Pero dghang tugsh2 later. Buti nlng may kuryente na rin kami sa wakas after  months. Busy weekend. October 17 at 9:33am.

To quote: "She's now my present." Yay! ^_^ October 18 at 4:59am.


I like the drumroll too. But I'd surely kiss Ted if that was me. *salivating* :)) October 20 at 9:52am.

I know I won't find the other pair of my black boots in this whole house of a mess. I'll assure myself in thinking, it should be here... SOMEWHERE... :)) October 22 at 10:16am.

To quote: "Hug ko bi..." Only two men have asked me this. One I regret not hugging and another I'm glad I did but I wished I didn't. Why do old flames die hard? :D October 24 at 7:49am.

Hindi ko na lng iniinda ang mga kamalasan ko sa buhay kung gusto kong manatili sa tamang pag-iisip. October 25 at 8:28am.

I regret finding a job without securing a proper place to live in first. T_T October 27 at 12:34pm.

LOVE, is for lucky people. LIFE, is for lucky people as well. :| October 28 at 11:15am.

I saw a Josenian guy wearing the old male uniform yesterday with the same built as his. Then, I missed him like crazy. :( November 1 at 1:49am.

The only problem I have of finding a fashionably fit wardrobe is... choosing flip-flops. Seriously. :D November 2 at 1:06am.


Hindi ko alam kung bakit ang init ng dugo nya sakin. Dahil ba sa nafe-feel nyang magkabaro kami? Ay, threatened Te? :)) November 4 at 10:13am.

I nvr thot I can run in a marathon! Dnt get me wrng thou, I got out of a 3K race aftr 300m. Hahaha. Now at mcdo IT PARK enjoying my cokefloat. Enjoy ur run frens! November 7 at 5:11am.

If I answer the question, will you listen? *raising eyebrows* November 8 at 10:34am.

He messaged me just to say he's off fb for a while. Ahhh... How sweet! Natouch ko. Keep going. :D November 9 at 11:22am.

I refuse to become a guinea pig on an experiment for the greater good! That's why I'm in rebellion. o.O November 10 at 11:56am.

What's the difference between a pantyliner and a pantyshield? November 14 at 7:17pm.

Just finshed season 4 of HIMYM. I think I'm falling for Barney Stinson. My confusion for gender is getting severe. So help me gawd. :D November 15 at 1:19pm.

I have wanted you. Now I want you back again. And I want you baaaad! :)) November 16 at 8:53am.

Sana mamatay nlng lahat ng lamok at ipis sa mundo. Seriously, I don't get their role in the ecosystem. Not to mention, food chain! November 17 at 12:15pm.



I'm canvassing for an iPod Touch 4th gen. Any suggestions where to get the best sale? November 18 at 11:53am.

I finally have our wifi back on! I'm going to be online everyday now. Weee.... Currently syncing my itouch. Pak! November 22 at 2:49am.

To quote: "You are like my psychologist."
-Well, thank you. I may seem like one but I'm crazy as hell too! :D November 23 at 10:39am.

To whoever invented e-books... I AM YOUR GREATEST FAN!!! :D November 24 at 12:50pm.

No work later for thanksgiving! Witweew. To quote: "There's more to life than watching other people live it. Hey, I think it's great that you're so good with your job. I'm just a little worried as to why?" -In short, take a break! :D November 25 at 12:56pm.

I keep putting off having this tooth removed. When I know I'll eventually get to the part where it's already painful to the touch. Pain, do remind me often. :D November 26 at 11:36am.

Sa discohan...
(gikan ko sa CR)


Him: Sa sunod mananghid. *gisapot*
Me: Ha? Asa man kuno ko mananghid? *confused*
Him: *pointing at himself*


Esturyahe!!! Kagilok, nag CR ra gani. :D I think he probably thought I went off with the guy I was just dancing with. :)) November 27 at 9:42am.

I need to find a masquerade ball gown that's for rent before Dec.11. HELLLPPP!!!! November 28 at 12:37pm.

I was never a jewelry fan. One set will do for a lifetime. I daresay my future man can exclaim, "I'm relieved!" November 29 at 7:05am.


♫♪ You try so hard to hide the spark in your eyes. And I ignore it even if it excites me deep inside. Coz I'm strong. And I know that it's wrong. And to each other we simply don't belong. So I should be able to control what's going on. But NO... -going back to sleep with this in mind... :) ♪♫ November 30 at 5:01am.

is on oatmeal/bread/fish diet. I pray I can sustain it. For the love of thy self! :D December 1 at 12:43pm.

Gwapa keo si Quinn oi! Siya na jud ang real-life Barbie! Nice duet. But I liked their first duet better. :D December 2 at 2:07pm.

I like it. But sometimes I dont. I really really like it. But sometimes I really really dont. I seriously would like to keep it. But does it want to keep me? December 3 at 11:35am.

Just came home from Camotes with wavemates. Worth every penny. Bisan walay tarong tulog. Mamawi ko run. :D Off to slumberland... December 7 at 1:49pm.

Mission accomplished: Repeat wardrobe after 3 months. :)) December 8 at 12:31pm.

I can't push myself to you. I know I'm never going to be enough. So it's better to keep my distance. But I'll always remember how you made me feel. And that has always been enough. :| December 9 at 3:25pm.

Excited na for the year-end masquerade ball later tonight! Wa gud katulog. Pinatyanay na ni! December 11 at 2:01pm.

I usually just say I'm ok even if I'm not. That's because it's tolerable. But when I say I am NOT ok. Believe me when I do. Because I mean it. And I know that goes for everyone else. :) December 13 at 2:25pm.

♫♪ Ow it hurts me when you're with another... But I have no right coz I'm not your lover... ♪♫ December 14 at 10:02am.


♫♪ Come dance with me one more time before I... abandon your love... ♪♫ December 15 at 1:33pm.

You do not deprive me of the only thing that keeps me sane! You have no right. For that, you just lost my genuine adherence to your authority. December 16 at 11:27am.

Naglalambing lng naman ako sa mga taong komportable ako eh. :D December 17 at 1:05pm.

In our busy schedules, an appointment is an appointment. How much more when it is with old friends? There should be no question on that. December 18 at 10:01pm.

♫♪ Did I make it that easy to walk right in and out, of my life... Goodbye my almost lover... ♪♫ December 20 at 5:23am.

Heybi Birtdi to my father. 63yrs and counting! December 20 at 9:31pm.

♫♪ Unsay problema, nganong magparamdam gihapon ka. Ayaw ko ingna nagbasol ka karong, wala na tang duha... Dugang2 ka lang. Sakit lng ka sa dughan... unsa man gyud nang imoha?... PALAGOT SA KONTRA! ♪♫ December 21 at 2:50pm.

Him: Love you...
Me: I don't love you.
Him: I know you do.
Me: Pwede hanggang like lang? Love is such a big word. Hahahaha.
Him: Hahahaha. We'll see. :) December 22 at 12:13pm.


Life has finally gotten to my nerves. This has become the saddest time of my year. I wish there was a cure. But the impairment is irreparable that even the highest dosage of anti-depressants wouldn't suffice. December 23 at 12:07pm.

I'd like to spend christmas away from home. For the first time. I'll go out later after sleeping. Might go wandering a mall or crash a friends place and get drunk. Wanna join me? December 24 at 2:25pm.

I feel like I'm watching the  world through a magnifying glass. O_O Earth calling LEAH! :D December 25 at 12:35pm.

I'm a very bad liar. So pardon me if I hoose to comment not. :) December 26 at 11:45pm.

Met with my serious talkers [tagged people here] finally! Plus 2 coincidental guests, [tagged people here]. Akalain mo nga naman? :D December 28 at 3:27am.

Hindi ko alam kung ano ang mas masakit ngayon. Ang magselos sa isang babae, o ang magselos sa isang lalake? *sighs* December 29 at 1:18pm.

You make me hope again. And I don't know if it's a good thing. :| December 30 at 11:15am.

Hey mga nurse friends, what med can I dirnk for swelling gums? Pain reliever lng? December 31 at 2:18pm.






4 comments:

  1. Do I scare you away? :( January 16 at 3:39pm. - nagkuyog ta ani?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mura jud nibasa ka sa tanan noh? Sa first few statuses ra diay. Pagkataas nman lng jud bisan ako gikapoy. Hahaha. I'm not sure if nagkuyog ta, but that status was intended for ultimate crush. Maybe we talked about it at the time. Ionno.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait, if we were together naa siya dadto right? Tas dapit ramog giingkoran, right right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No I don't think so. I think maybe we were just talking about him during our midnight chats sa IT sauna. I don't remember seeing him while I said that. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete