To know me, you have to read me. Otherwise, I'm just like everybody else. Without identity. Choose well.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Quoted phrases part 7

I'm your stranger. Jump. -- Closer




Dory: What is it with men and asking for directions? -- Finding Nemo




You have to know who you are inside before you can start decorating yourself. -- Circle of Three


Marley: I promised Nemo I would never let anything happen to him. Dory: That's a funny promise. If you wont let anything happen to him, then nothing whatsoever will happen to him. -- Finding Nemo


Friend: In time pare, she'll come back to you. Lloydie: Laging mali yung timing namin eh. Time was never our friend. -- Miss You Like Crazy


I was thinking of death and all, but seeing how you're gonna die... and that will be all I'll think about, it kinda screws you up. But it kinda helps you. Couldn't it? Because everything else, you know you could survive. -- Big Fish




It's rude to talk about religion. You didn't know who you're going to offend. -- Big Fish


We never talk about not talking. The truth is, I didn't see anything of myself in my father and he in me. We were like strangers who know each other well. -- Big Fish


Thought is real, physical is illusion. Ironic huh? -- What Dreams May Come




What you had was an illusion of love. What if the passion is gone? All fires burn out. -- Don't Give Up on Us




9: You are a blind man guided by fear! 1: Sometimes fear is the appropriate response. -- 9









I love rumors. Well, facts can be so misleading when rumor's true or false are often revealing. -- Inglourious Basterds



Sometimes I don't know if I'm sad or if I'm just thirsty. -- Glee



You being in the jock and being in this glee club does not make you versatile. It makes you bisexual! -- Glee

This small seemingly insignificant, sentimental inaccurisms can be surprisingly potent. -- Miracle on 34th Street



Everyone is so concerned about making sure that my heart is functioning well. But my heart, my heart has been broken so many times, trying to keep myself alive. I'm not even sure there's much of a life left for me. -- Working Girls



I'm not just a whimsical figure who wears a charming suit and a face that has jolly demeanor you know. I'm a symbol, a symbol of the human ability to supress the selfish and hateful tendencies that rule the major part of our lives. And if you can't accept anything of faith, then you are doomed to a life dominated by doubt. -- Miracle on 34th Street

Doesn't it feel better to feel better? -- Veronica Decides to Die

That's why human beings exist. To save each other from ourselves. -- My Sassy Girl (U.S. Version)

I couldn't help but think that God had turned against my mother... But I had been taught that you didn't have to be a sinner to suffer undue misfortune. -- The Grave of God's daughter by Brett Ellen Block




The length between a lie and a truth is like the length between thunder and rain. One always comes after the other. Always. -- The Grave of God's Daughter

Do not get drawn into Barney Stinson's circus tent of fun house mirrors and flawed logic. -- How I Met Your Mother 





I have been careless, and so have been thwarted by luck and chance, those wreckers of all but the best laid plans. -- Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

It is a curious thing, Harry, but perhaps those who are best suited to power are those who have never sought it. -- Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

You can refuse to be the victim. Prejudice is just ignorance. -- Glee

People have an annoying habit of remembering things they shouldn't. -- Eragon

I am SUPER good at video games. Unfortunately, Dad does not appreciate my skills. I'm sure Dad would dismantle my game system if he could figure out how to do it. But luckily, the people who makes these things make them parent-proof. -- Diary of A Wimpy Kid 1



You are one of the few who are truly free to choose their own fate. That freedom is a gift, but it is also a responsibility more binding than chains. -- Eragon








disclaimer: I don't own the pictures. This is merely to put an image for the quote's resource.





No comments:

Post a Comment