To know me, you have to read me. Otherwise, I'm just like everybody else. Without identity. Choose well.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Quoted phrases part 4

Nobody hates history, they hate their own histories. -- Robert Langdon from The DaVinci Code

Fear is a sensible response to unfamiliar situation. -- Donkey of Shrek

For in its innermost depths, youth is lonelier than old age. -- The Diary of a Young Girl

People use to think that I was a monster... and for a long time... I believed them. But after a while, you'll learn to ignore the names that people call you and you just, trust yourself. -- Shrek of Shrek 3

The invitation specified that the attire for men was "Coat & Tie/Barong Tagalog," While, "Women should dress appropriately." That's a cool way of putting it, don't you think? It's like saying; guys never know what to wear, so we have to instruct them. The women will know what to do. -- Twisted by Jessica Zafra

There are all kinds of courage... It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to your enemies, but just as much to stand up to your friends. -- Dumbledore of Harry Potter 1

Greatness inspires envy, envy engenders spite, spite spawns lies. You must know this Dumbledore. -- Voldemort of Harry Potter 6

To one as young as you, I'm sure it seems incredible, but not to Nicolas and Perenelle, it really is like going to bed after a very, Very long day. After all, to the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure. -- Dumbledore of Harry Potter 1

Anyway, my mom always said, things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end. It's not always in the way we expect it to. -- Luna Lovegood of Harry Potter 5

Rules are meant for guys. -- Don't Stand Too Close To a Naked Man by Tim Allen

It's the only way the public can make sense out of such a heinous crime. They want to believe that only a crazy person could do such obscene things to another human being, and only a crazy person could derive pleasure in the killing of innocents. A good number of them are crazy, but some aren't. Evil does exist. -- Heartbreaker by Julie Garwood

Everything that happens once can never happen again. But everything that happens twice will surely happen a third time. -- The Alchemist

I was attracted by the lights. Later, I learned that fame feeds the mind and the ego, but not the heart and the spirit. -- My Only Star by Sheena Rose

Solitude was strange. It was also dangerous. -- A Book of Dreams

Luis was not ashamed to accept (the money). He was struck by the discovery that shame is a luxury. An alien commodity no longer available to persons like himself. -- A Book of Dreams

... And when every time I read those two words... I become overwhelmed with dysphoria. I know it's natural to be sad, but not because of the words HE DIES, but because of the life we saw before those two words. -- Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium

You know what chance is? For some people who are willing to try, it is building a bridge of fate for your love. -- My Sassy Girl

The crying woman scared me so much that I felt my heart pound, and Tia Olga as if reading my mind said, '"She is a sinner." I asked Tia about sin and why it made the woman cry so much. But all she said to me was, "Life will give you the answer." -- The Memories of Ana Calderon

He got thinking about how ridiculous the whole concept of human communication was - what a monstrous, absurd overkill was necessary to achieve even a little. -- Cujo by Stephen King

Some people were uncomfortable with silence. Considering it a void that needed to be filled. -- The Rescue by Nicholas Sparks

...But I was too young to know how to love her. -- The Little Prince

No one is ever satisfied where he is. -- The Little Prince

Hadn't somebody said that perfect paranoia and perfect awareness were the same thing? -- Firestarter by Stephen King



God loves to make a man break a vow. It keeps him (I guess it means man), properly humble about his place in the world and his sense of self-control. -- Firestarter

disclaimer: I don't own the pictures. This is merely to put an image for the quote's resource.







No comments:

Post a Comment