To know me, you have to read me. Otherwise, I'm just like everybody else. Without identity. Choose well.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Letters to Juliet - A Concerned Friend 2

And the correspondence goes on...



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

xxx xxxxxxxx xxxx xxxxxxx
xxxxx, Cebu City
March 3, 2011

Dear Leah,

Good Day!

I would like to start with the letter with a question, when did you learn to call me (endearment name concealed)? Hehehehehe.

While I was reading your response, my nose started bleeding because of the words that are grueling to a fan like me. I don’t know why you were the first person that crossed my mind when I was planning to write this letter. It makes me wonder until now. Hmmmmmm…

I believe that you are a strong person and with that I know you can surpass the storm you are about to face. It’s your self exile that I worry most. I know I should not be worried because you said that I should not be worried but I could not help myself but to worry.

Truthfully, I am also not certain if I feel hurt when I think of her with him. I don’t really visit that thought, I usually think of other things instead. But when I saw her last Sunday together with him, I felt nothing or maybe I just ignored the feeling. I seldom see both of them these days which is very fitting to the situation. I am happy for them both, especially knowing that they are going stronger. I also believe that love is not the only thing that makes the world go round. The reason might be that I don’t believe in love itself. I sometimes do not understand myself, how I think compared to most men. No matter how I try to be the ordinary man the society wants me to be I just think differently. I am just not the ordinary man they will have. Nothing really makes sense in my life right now, but in due time I will find my way to the fountain of life.

I don’t believe in destiny and I believe that you will find someone who will love you because you are a very lovable person, though snooty and moody most of the times. I am always praying for your happiness and will always be praying for it till you find it.


Your fan nalang.

Anonymous

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




177-G T.Padilla Street
Cebu City
March 8, 2011


Dear *endearment name concealed*,

A pleasant morning avid fan!

I could not seem to remember when I started to call you *endearment name concealed*. But rest assured it did not start recently. I have a strong feeling it was after our trip to *obvious place concealed*. I can be wrong.

My catch phrase had always been to invest in your mind. One of which is vocabulary. It wouldn't hurt to get acquainted with some of the most unused words in the dictionary. It gives you an advantage. Plus, it makes one sound cool. Do you agree? :))

When I said there was a storm coming, I never thought I'd be faced with a very fervent desire on one such particular goal that I'm willing to sever some ties. My self exile had started January this year but had been planned since last year. Did you read the blog I wanted you to read first? If you did, then you will know I am just excruciatingly tired of all the seemingly profound interpersonal activities. Except of course for those gatherings from the closest of friends. If you haven't read my "random thoughts" blogs, then your pursuit of trying to understand the situation I am in, is futile. Though it is highly appreciated, but as I have said through numerous occasions, I express myself very well in writing. Enough of my reprimands, but I must say, your use of the word WORRY in one sentence can get you a world record. :) Do not bother yourself with my seclusion perpetua. I may have disengaged myself from society but I am well content with the company of my family as of the moment.

If you are not certain, then BE CERTAIN. That's the surest way to the next step. But if time is all you have, then let nature take its course. And wait.  I believe in love. Even if I have never experienced it. Because I can see it in others. As one author said, "Knowing is independent of being." True indeed. That explains all abstract ideas, though intangible, as true. Ahhh... the beauty of logic. :)) Going back, being out of the ordinary doesn't necessarily entail conforming to society. No one is ordinary nowadays. They follow their own unique dreams. Each to his own. So cheer up, you are not alone. If nothing makes sense, then find one. If that's too much to ask, then go with the flow. One is entitled to have their lapses. If ever you get back to the road of life, we will all be here to welcome you back.  I am currently on the tough track to life but I sure as heck will be getting there. Positive thinking.

I believe in destiny. Again, for others. But I'm not waiting for destiny. I'm making my own. Thank you for the prayers my good friend. I hope it works if it's not from me. :)) Kidding. This letters are making me think. I like it. But I don't know how long your madness is going to last but since I have you now, I would like to ask permission to post this on my blog. Of course, no name dropping. And I will title it, LETTERS TO JULIET. Awesome ayt?


Your vainest friend,

Leah

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Stay tuned. :D





No comments:

Post a Comment