To know me, you have to read me. Otherwise, I'm just like everybody else. Without identity. Choose well.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Quoted phrases part 9

What is it with you gays??? Are you really that repulsed with lady parts? What do you think I have down there? A gnome?? -- Easy A (film)

Geez... when did, ah, teachers become privy on idle adolescent gossip? -- Easy A (film)

I don't know what your generations fascination is about documenting your every thought... who gives a rat's ass?? -- Easy A (film)

I like to keep my business to myself. Notoriety for whatever reason never seemed to benefit the noted. It's only the notees. -- Easy A (film)

I used to be anonymous. Invisible to the opposite sex. If Google earth were a guy, he couldn't find me if I was dressed up as a 10-storey building. -- Easy A (film)

Who is it? that does all these? Who honors those we love which are the very life we lived? Who sends monsters to killers? And at the same time, scenes that will never die. Who
teaches us what's real? And how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live? And what we have died to defend? Who change us? And who holds the key that can set us free? It's YOU. You have all the weapons you need. Now FIGHT! -- SuckerPunch (film)

Follow excellence... success will chase you. Pants down. -- 3 idiots (film) 

Martha: What are you doing?! She's getting married!
Castle: It's just a picture.
Martha: No. It's a loaded gun. -- Castle (tv series)

Free from desire, you realize the mystery. Caught by desire, you only see the manifestations. -- Soul men (film) 

I've kissed guys. Yeah. But I've never felt that thing.. That moment. And everything around you becomes hazy. And the only think in focus is you and this person... And for one moment you get this amazing gift. And you wanna laugh and you wanna cry. Because you feel so lucky that you found it and so scared that It'll go away all at the same time. -- Never Been Kissed (film)

One has studied your mystery. Terrible wars are fought where millions have died for one idea. Freedom. And it seems that something that means so much to so many people will be worth having. -- Bicentennial Man (film) 

Control the water. And you control everything. -- Rango (film)

I don't think you have a choice son. No one can walk out of his story. -- Rango (film)

The odd thing about this form of communication is, your more likely to talk about nothing than something. But I just want to say, that all this nothing has meant more to me than so many somethings. -- You've Got Mail (film) 

Speech Doctor: I believe sucking smoke into the lungs, it'll kill you.
Prince: My physicians said it relaxes the throat.
Doctor: They're idiots.
Prince: They've all been knighted.
Doctor: Makes it official then. -- The King's Speech (film)

Gambling is like playing mahjong with blank tiles. No one really wins. -- Mulan 2 (film)

I hate people who smile so purely. I never grew up happy. I could never laugh like that. -- Unstoppable Marriage (film) 

You can find true love just by the touch of a hand. -- Cinderella 3 (film) 


disclaimer: I don't own the pictures. This is merely to put an image for the quote's resource.






No comments:

Post a Comment