To know me, you have to read me. Otherwise, I'm just like everybody else. Without identity. Choose well.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Quoted phrases part 10

Alone or not, you gotta walk ahead. Thing to remember is, if we're all alone, then we're all together in that too. -- P.S. I Love You (film) 



That is one great difference between us. Compliments always take you by surprise, and me never. -- Pride and Prejudice (book)



Vanity and pride are different things... Pride relates more to our opinion of ourselves, vanity to what we would have others think of us. -- Pride and Prejudice (book)

Hahaha. I like you! Nothing you say makes any sense! -- Rio (film) 



If you're ring finger is longer than your index finger, it means you're a lesbian. -- The L Word (tv series)


But the earth does not belong to man. He's only a tiny part of it. Man did not weave the fabric of life. He's but a thread within it. For we all share the same breath. -- Animals United (film)


Magic is just science we don't understand yet. -- Thor (film)


I'm a magnet of unavailable men. And i'm sick of it. -- The Wedding Planner (film)


Don't be your own bully. -- To Be Fat Like Me (film)


The world will tell you who you are, until you tell the world. -- To Be Fat Like Me (film)

New York is never finished... She is a lady only a handful of architects ever get to dance with. Do not miss your turn. -- How I Met Your Mother (tv series)

He was growing quite inattentive to other people and wholly engrossed by her. Could there be finer symptoms? Is not general incivility they very essence of love? -- Pride and Prejudice (book)

Eventually over time, we'll all become our own doppelgangers. This completely different people who just happened to look like us. -- How I Met Your Mother (tv series)

Zachary: Ms. August told me about you being here, helping out. She didn't mention anything about you being a white.
Lily: Maybe she didn't notice. -- The Secret Life of Bees (film)


I resisted you not for the lack of love. But because I was afraid of losing myself in it. -- From Prada to Nada (film)


Truth is nothing. What you believe to be true is everything.  -- Waiting for Forever (film)


Katherine: I need to start fresh, you know... Understand?
Danny: I guess.
Katherine: It's an awful lot of guessing coming through this phone. I'm divorced. I have 2 kids. I don't... I don't have time for guessing. -- Just Go With It (film)


You lied to me by telling the truth? -- Pirates of the Carribean: On Stranger Tides (film)


I have to preserve the Ayuzawa the whole day today properly. This digital camera will be the present. Letting you have a sense of self-consciousness is the purpose of this. -- Kaichou Wa Maid-sama (manga)


I just want to stay by his side! For the sake of being qualified to stand by the person you like, there's no other way but to work hard. -- Kaichou Wa Maid-sama (manga)

I just couldn't think someone like you could ever like someone like me. -- Something Borrowed (film)




disclaimer: I don't own the pictures. This is merely to put an image for the quote's resource.





No comments:

Post a Comment